Extended Abstract Guidelines
An extended abstract is a short paper where the research work is presented in a concise way. The aim of an extended abstract is to share ideas and results in a way that is easily accessible to the readers/audience.
The extended abstract must include all relevant aspects and information expected in a regular research paper without being too detailed.
Please follow strictly the following general guidelines:
- Paper size: Standard A4
- Text font and size: Times New Roman, 12 points, single line space
- Margins: 2.5 cm on all sides
- Pages should not be numbered
- Sections must be abstract, introduction, method, results and discussion, conclusion, and references
- Section/subsection title should be all capital letters, bold face and align left
- All the tables, images and figures (if any) should be centered. Figures and images should be numbered and figure headers should be placed under the figure or image The figure caption style should have the same font as the main text
- Word count: 1,000 to 2,500 words (The references are not included in the word count)
- File format: Microsoft Word (.doc/docx)
Download Extended Abstract Template
Submit Extended Abstract