Pacific Rim Bio-based Composites Symposium (Biocomp) is an international symposium which has been continuing highlight recent research in wood-based panel and composites and holding for thirteen times in various Pacific Rim countries. The symposium aims to be forum to exchange opinions, form research partnership and promote new research and development in bio-based composite.
The 4th symposium has been held in Bogor-Indonesia, then twenty years later, Indonesia was chosen again for hosting this symposium. The 14th of this symposium will be held in a beautiful city, Makassar, South Sulawesi.
The theme of this symposium will be bio-based composites for better green life cycles
We sincerely invite researchers and experts from universities, research institutions, government agencies and relevant industries to attend and participate at the 14th Pacific Rim Bio-Based Composite Symposium (Biocomp 2018) on October 29-31, 2018.
- The deadline of abstract submission is June 18, 2018 extended to July 20, 2018
- Notification of selected abstract is July 16, 2018 August 10, 2018
- The deadline of the extended abstract submission is August 31, 2018
Call for paper topics:
- Biocomposite materials
- Fundamental and advance bio-based composite processing
- Adhesive and bonding
- Polymer composite and bioplastic product
- Modified wood composite
- Prospective and challenges of composite product industrially and environmentally
- Forestry, Forest Product and Woody Plants Research